Social Media In The Classroom
Author: kakalot on 28-06-2015, 21:58, Views: 280
Social Media In The Classroom | 334 MB
Learn how to harness common social media platforms-such as Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube, and Flickr-to accelerate student learning. Kevin Kelly explores using social media to aid content mastery, increase academic focus, and foster effective classroom debate.
He covers engaging students with backchannels and polls, soliciting feedback for presentations, and assessing learning with Twitter, Facebook, and other tools. In a bonus chapter, he'll show how social media can extend students' experiences outside the classroom, providing opportunities for collaborative reading, group projects, fieldwork, and shared student portfolios.
* Moving from social networking to "social netlearning"
* Balancing social media with in-class activities
* Creating social media guidelines
* Using Twitter for polls
* Using Facebook for student-generated test questions
* Connecting to real-world scenarios and people
* Using ReadWriteThink and Facebook to construct timelines
* Using Flickr and YouTube to collect student fieldwork
* Showcasing student work in online portfolios
All Link Download :